Major Festivals celebrated at Narsobachi Wadi Temple
1) Magh Sudha Purnima to Magh Vadhya Panchami (February): Shri Dattadeva’s attainment of salvation is celebrated with the reading of the Puranas, and singing of the holy songs.
Magh Vadhya Chaturdashi (the 14th day of the Magh month): pujas and Abhishek is done.
2) Chaitra Shuddha Prathama (the festival of Gudi Padwa – or new year in March/April) the new calendar is read out in front of Shri Datta Maharaj.
3) Chaitra Shuddha – Rama Navami festival (March/April): from the first day of the month to the ninth day, the tradition has been to read out from the Puranas, do the pujas, and read out the story of the birth of Lord Rama.
4) Chaitra, Vaishakh and Shravan months (March/ April, April/May, and August/September); from the morning 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Rudra-Abhishek of Shri Datta Maharaj is done by the devotees themselves. This is followed by naivedya and Aarti.
5) Vaishakh (April/May)month- 27th day: Celebration of the attainment of salvation of Shri Gopal Swami Maharaj.
6) Vaishakh (April/May) and Jeshta months (June): as certain occasions arise, during the daytime the murti of Shri Dattadeva is worshipped by keeping a constant flow (of water/milk) on it. At night time Pavamana and panch sukta are recited, Abhishek is done by the priests.
7) Bhadrapad Shuddha Chathurthi (September): on Ganesh Chaturthi, the festivities of the birth of Shripad ShriVallabh take place.
8) Ashwin-Sudha ek to Shuddha-daha (October, the first day to the tenth day of the month of Ashwin): Sharad Navratri is celebrated. From the tenth day onwards the Palanquin festivities of Narsinha Saraswati Shri Dattadeva begin.
9) Aswin vadhya shashthi to Ashwin barah (from the seventh to the twelfth day of the month of Ashwin): Guru Dwadashi utsav i.e. the celebration of the attainment of salvation of Shri Narsinha Saraswati Swami Maharaj takes place.
10) Deepavali utsav Ashwin vadhya chaturdashi to Kartik Sudha Pancahami (from the 14th day of the month of Ashwin to the 15th day of Kartik); in the morning the perfumed holy bath of the murti of Shri Dattadeva and mahapuja is done.
11) Kartik Shuddha Dwadashi (the twelfth day of the month of Kartik): Tulsi Vivah utsav.
12) Margshirsh Shuddha shashthi to paurnima (December- the 7th day to the 15th day of the month of margashirsh) Datta jayanti utsav _ festivities of the birth of Lord Dattadeva take place.
13) Poush Shuddha Dwithiya (January- the second day of the month of Poush): the birth festivities of Shri Narsinha Saraswati take place. Naivedam , Maha Puja. Kirtan(holy songs),
take place continuously for 7 days.
All these festivities are carried out as per the latest information.